Hey there, I'm Ivy! Like the vine.
If you thought my name was Christina... well you're not the only who thought it first.
I'm your classic twist of both introverted and extroverted. I'm a big believer in long naps and taking yourself out a on a date every so often, though that doesn't mean I don't crave a good old all day of adventure or late nights huddled around the bonfire with friends. I wake every morning and still can't believe I get to photograph people who are freaking insanely in love and beautiful for a living, why wouldn't I want to trade this job in for anything else? When I'm not busy behind the camera, you can find me at Anthropologie (make believing I have the budget to buy everything in the store), Starbucks (Matcha latte with almond milk), or spontaneously roadtrip'in up along the North Shore or any place that has a view of the mountains or lake.
If I didn't sum up myself enough, here are five things you should know about me:
1. I started my photography business when I just seventeen, just shortly after of dropping out of culinary school (long story short thought I wanted to become a professional cook - turns out I hate to cook, but love to bake.) I bake a pretty mean banana bread though.
2. I'm probably the most basis person when I say I have the world's cutest psychopath cat who I call Arby & in case you were wondering, no, he is not named after the restaurant.
3. My top 3 things that make me happy on number 3 (I did not plan this!) 1. Mountains (probably one of the most awe-struck wonder creations God has ever made) 2. the sound of my cat purring as I fall asleep, 3. Never out growing making blanket forts in my bedroom (I'm at sucker for childhood memories)
4. If I could change one thing about my business it would be to shoot in all B&W film (completely ditch digital and colored film all and all!)
5. I loath tomatoes in almost anything (besides on pizza)
see more of my life, recent work, travels, and shenanigans.